Supply Chain Planning Consultant
As a Consultant, you will play a central role during the implementation of our software for new clients and, afterwards, to build long term relationships through continued support and consultancy. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on a supply chain planning solution and learn the latest best practices in supply chain planning. You will also play a central role in
pre-sales, highlighting the benefits of the solution to prospective users.
• Understand and respond to customer requests for information, develop and plan conceptual
solution presentations and demos, conduct virtual demonstration sessions.
• Analyze client's business needs and translate into business requirements and use cases.
• Assist with solution evaluations and assessments.
• Assist in the sales process by working with clients to ensure that they understand the solutions
provided by the company.
• Build client relationships through proactive account management.
• Work closely with all departments to deliver quality solutions to clients.
• Create project plans, including proposals, SOWs, milestones, delivery dates.
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
• Exposure to a production environment and understanding of supply chain planning processes
• Strong understanding and interest in technology and business
• Excellent analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player and effectively meet deliverables on time
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, knowledge in SQL an advantage
• Willing to travel to client sites within and outside Metro Manila