The Software Developers (Java/Python) will develop programs based on design and requirements specifications. They will also conduct B2B data cleansing, complex data validation, data flow testing and test planning.
We require candidates to have strong development background in both Java framework and Python, shell scripting and knowledgeable in ETL processes.
• Conduct processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
• Develop and maintain test plans, procedures and reports necessary to conduct integration and test activities.
• Identify and gather test data to execute test scripts.
• Conduct test activities such as regression, security and stress testing to measure system performance.
• Identify, document and troubleshoot system errors.
• Perform triage and prioritization of defects.
• Perform root cause analysis.
• Complete required test status reports.
• Assist Data Engineers/Developers and participate in technical analysis.
• Participate in debugging activities related to system level problems and issues.
• Conduct enhancements and handle change requests.
• Review project-related documentation (project plans, requirements and design documents and risk and issue logs).
• Identify, analyze, articulate business and functional requirements with stakeholders.
• Assist with requirements gathering activities and Use Case development.
• Analyze requirements in terms of system functionality to define the problem and formulate potential solutions.
• Provide review and comment on technical documentation for current and future applications.
• Meet with end users and developers to translate business needs into technical and design specifications.
• Develops an understanding of databases and integration of systems to ensure thorough analysis.
• BS Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (Computer or Telecommunications), MIS or its equivalent
• 3+ years development experience in JAVA and Python
• 3+ years of experience in application development, design, programming, quality assurance, development testing, development experience in data warehousing, ETL or data testing
• Excellent understanding of quality assurance and testing philosophies and methodologies
• Strong development background in both Java and Python required
• Strong SQL skills, capable of developing or testing advanced SQL scripts
• Knowledgeable in Linux shell scripting or any scripting tool
• Experience in automated testing is a plus
• Understands the relationship between business requirements, specifications and written test plans