The Marketing Assistant will oversee the day-to-day corporate and product marketing activities.
- Coordinates with sales group, leads in planning and executing marketing and leads generation
- Manages marketing databases
- Coordinates with suppliers, outsources partners as needed
- Understands MISNet products and solutions, writes and produces the corresponding marketing materials
- College graduate in humanities, communications, or business
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, excellent written and oral English communication skills, diplomatic, quick to pick up technical skills
- Background in marketing, events management a plus
We are always on the lookout for talented people and you are welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.