The Customer Helpdesk Assistant ensures that all customer inquiries are promptly addressed by phone and all support calls are escalated to the appropriate member/s of the team..
- Receive inbound calls and respond to calls as appropriate
- Provide first level support to customers by handling customer inquiries by phone
- Ensure that all support calls are logged and escalated promptly, following agreed escalation procedures
- Address basic technical support questions
- Ensure that the company’s support process is followed
- Understand MISNet products and services to be able to provide service excellence when dealing with inquiries
- Perform administrative duties, reports and special projects as needed
- College graduate in Information Technology, Communications or Business
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a call center as Technical Helpdesk handling an inbound account
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and telephone manners
- Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Accuracy, Attention to details and strong organizational skills
We are always on the lookout for talented people and you are welcome to send your resume to email@example.com.