The Consulting Manager manages multiple large scale custom applications and business intelligence projects according to standard practices.
- Manage and ensure the success of multiple project teams
- Coordinate and work with Project Managers and communicate status throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders and MISNet Executives
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the team’s projects from kick off meeting, to turnover and support
- Ensure the existence of detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, and budget tracking documents for all projects
- Coordinate and facilitate all training requirements and resources needed by the team
- Provide assistance on technical solutions and industry knowledge as required
- Provide best practices for the implementation of relevant processes and procedures
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Manage and build the client relationships and opportunities for business expansion with the client
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science
- 5 – 7+ yrs. experience and demonstrated success in a management consulting role, with particular emphasis in information technology solutions.
- 5+ yrs. experience and demonstrated success in project managing multiple, complex business application / software implementations with external clients.
- 5+ yrs. experience in account management and a strong ability to manage and direct client expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to assess client needs, develop project scope to meet client needs, plan all necessary project tasks to satisfy customer needs, and ensure they are properly and realistically, budgeted, monitored and reported.
- Experience creating, facilitating, and presenting reports and to senior-level client stakeholders
- Must have demonstrated success leading project teams and a record of high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings and senior level client meetings.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of PMI best practices and/or certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology, SDLC, Waterfall or any Project Management Methodology a plus.
- High degree of technical skills such as business platforms like ERP, CRM, BI is advantageous.
We are always on the lookout for talented people and you are welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.