The Applications Developer is responsible for the basic design, development and ongoing modification of software applications including implementation of work products in a complex production environment.
- Develop applications using Outsytems platform.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products.
- Report status updates, issues and concerns to Team leader or Project Manager.
- Study all functions and specifications of the software product.
- Understand the business functions and main drivers in creating the application.
- Investigate quality control failures and resolve or escalate to appropriate team as needed.
- Follow the implementation procedures.
- Communicate effectively across and within teams.
- Interact with customers as needed to provide additional technical information via conference calls or on-site meetings.
- Participate in making recommendations to improve implementation processes.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- BS Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (Computer or Telecommunications) or its equivalent
- Five (5+) years experience as a developer.
- Proficient in VB, ASP, C#, OOP programming language
- Solid database programming experience (preferably MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or any relational database)
- Internet experience (HTTP, HTML, XML, webserver, Java scripting)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, planning, coordination, and problem-solving skills.
- Should have worked on technologies like OutSystems Agile Platform OR ASP.Net.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive approach with ability to work independently and follow-through on assignments.
We are always on the lookout for talented people and you are welcome to send your resume to email@example.com.